I've had my mind on writing this post for sometime and now that it has been over a month since I joined the internship program, I can base these facts somewhat well. :P
Before I begin, some things -
Non-objective... but why?
The facts have been created and not discovered :P + this discussion assumes that we are talking only 'bout the ladies... :D
a) Pr Type -
- They come to the office dressed in skirts (mostly in light colors) and dark top (I've seen several shades of red go well with the skirts.)
- Generally have straight hair, maybe last moment use of hair straightening irons or something...
- These people represent the global face of the company and are mostly found introducing the companies, giving out press details, etc.
- Hard to spot them in cafeteria, recreation centers, gyms and lounges because they are either out or have everything on their desk. Lunch, coffee, documents, anything!
b) Sh Type -
- Generally dressed in sleeveless kurtis. Have an awesome face, come with nice, sophisticated bags and all. Great accessories to complement their looks.
- Their hairstyle is bad, lazily put together with a clip or something. But have these awesome glasses. Like the ones Preity Zinta wears in Kal ho na ho.
- They come to the office with the Let-us-get-it-done attitude. Though it's us who actually do everything in the end :(
- Work really hard and are sometimes seen discussing their work place problems and pressures of working hard all day long.
c) An Type -
- Among all the types these are the oldest of all.
- Come dressed in saris, they look stunning. Stunning as in a respectful way, 'coz they are in the higher rungs of the company.
- Mostly very serious, they have a weird sense of humor and tend to crack these very silly jokes which put you in a dilemma - should I laugh or not?
d) Sa Type -
- Most beautiful of all (seriously!!!) They come to the office in these formal shirts and trousers.
- Have great english. Talk 'bout things other than work too.
- Actively involved in discussions. Have an active presence in social networking sites like Facebook and all.
- The worst part is that they give you loads of work and you never realize it until you get back to your desk. It's like "haste haste kaam de diya aur tumhe pata hi nahi chala tumhara kab kat gaya :P"
e) Me Type -
- Among all the HR managers, the most informally dressed. They come to the office in tops, jeans, converse style shoes.
- They are seen running around taking printouts, following their seniors and all that stuff.
- The best part is you can always go out for lunch with them, though the only problem is that by the time you go there, someone else would have done it... :(
- seen in malls during the weekends where you can always stop by and have a quick hi-hello-bye-see you act.
Hopefully this list is not gonna be exhaustive.............. :)