Saturday, May 17, 2008
Just to set the ball rolling, here's a rough idea of things to come
1. Bungee Jumping at MG Road
2. Stand very close to the VIP stand in the cricket stadium and shout - "Katrina you're so hot but you're also so dumb!!" :P
3. Just like they did in Eurotrip, get a bus full of Liverpool fans (not Manchester Utd. :D) and become rowdies.
4. Get a camera in a room, dump all the people there and play some elimination games, with lots of politics.
Some of the things we are definitely NOT going to do -
1. Watch OC or Gossip Girl in the weekends and drool over their lifestyles
2. Drink vodka all saturday night and wakeup with a hangover on sunday and do nothing
3. Watch Manchester Utd. Vs. Chelsea shitting it out in the Champions League final.
4. Watch a Deccan Chargers match.
5. Going to Cafe Coffee Day just because you don't have anywhere else to go!
Here's hoping people join this club and have loadsa fun....................................................
Friday, May 9, 2008
Friday, May 2, 2008
Oops! or rather Bengaluru. Totally excited. Though not so 'bout most of the things one might expect but 'bout the scope of things I'd be trying out there. Have some major plans. Maybe some people might join me there too :P My train would be arriving Bangalore at around 10:30 in the morning and most prolly my bro will pick me up. My agenda for the first day is already chalked out --
a. Go to The Forum. It's just a kilometer and a half from my bro's place and is totally awesome!!
b. Maybe scout for a place of stay for the next 2.5 months... yeah! 2.5 months!! that means my summer hols are gone though... :(
c. Chill maaro!! :P
ok... then ciao! and my next blog post will be in Bangalore!